Sunday, September 6, 2009

Musicians I know 2: ADRON


Now that I think about it, it may have been that I met Victor and ADRON at the same time. Victor and I did share a bill at the Earl and ADRON accompanied him. After my set we all metup and hung out for awhile. I knew I liked her then.

Then one day Victor called me and said, "Hey lets see ADRON play tonight?". I responded, "Play what...is she on a volleyball team or something?". He exclaimed, "WAIT...you've never heard her play?". "No...is it great?", I said. He just looked at me and and grew the slowest smile.

The Teahouse in Inman Park is where we were when ADRON played. A nice cool place with concrete construction and the smell of herbs and teas throughout the joint. Then ADRON proceeded to make the perfect setting about 100 times more perfect.

minds were blown and cleanup was pretty intense!



Please go listen to her and support her music:
www.myspace.com/adriennemccann

No comments: